Pressure on Carbon (Emissions) Yields Sparkling ‘Diamond’ for ESG Investors
Discover Why So Many Big Mining Companies Are Turning to this Newcomer to Improve Output, Lower Costs & Remain Competitive
The pressure on mining companies to decarbonize and focus on “ESG” – which stands for Environmental, Social and Governance initiatives – is immense right now.
And we all know what happens when carbon is placed under intense pressure – diamonds are formed. That’s why we believe we’ve found a real diamond in the rough for ESG-focused investors (or any other investors for that matter).
But before we tell you more about this fast-growing company, let us quickly explain what is happening in the marketplace using another company that rose from humble beginnings to become a market leader – Tesla.
Did you know that in the first quarter of 2021, Tesla actually sold more “regulatory credits” than automobiles … actually a lot more credits than automobiles?
Well, it did. In fact, Autoweek reports that in the first quarter of 2021 Tesla made a net income of $438 million while recording $10.4 billion in revenue. But here’s the thing: emissions credits accounted for $518 million of that quarter’s actual revenue.
Tesla receives regulatory credits from governments because it produces only electric vehicles. It then turns around and sells these credits to other automakers who are short.
These credits have become big business for Tesla as the pressure to decarbonize has intensified around the world. The company has literally made hundreds of millions in income from these credits.
So why is this important?
Because it demonstrates just how intense current pressure to decarbonize really is.
Michael Goehring, president and CEO of the Mining Association of British Columbia, told BCBusiness magazine that in places like British Columbia, carbon taxes are leaving miners “at a significant disadvantage” – so they need to find a way to operate more efficiently.
The truth is companies everywhere have to deal now with the global drive to reduce carbon emissions and this movement is doing two things:
- It’s pushing investors – both big and little – into the ESG space. In fact. Bloomberg.com just reported that global ESG assets are expected to surpass $53 trillion by 2025 and will ultimately represent “more than a third of the $140.5 trillion in projected total assets under management.”
This is where we return to our “diamond in the rough.” You see, all of those major mining companies that were just mentioned are working with an under-the-radar company that has developed breakthrough technology, giving mining companies a fully digitized blockchain-based end-to-end solution that helps improve output, lower costs and remain competitive … ALL while:
- Tracking, reporting, and managing Scope 3 carbon emissions inventory
- Proving and verifying compliance with ESG regulations (including human rights regulations)
- And achieving brand, price and capital differentiation through ESG and carbon emissions performance!
This little known company is currently “under-the-radar”, however it likely won’t be for much longer. This company is at the nexus of several powerful megatrends that are worth billions of dollars and its proven technology is ready to roll.
Already big investors are taking – and when big money gets involved the value of this company could skyrocket in no time.
Investors are starting to realize that this company is well-positioned to have a major impact on how mining gets done in the future. So let’s take a closer look and see what all the ruckus is about …
Company Strikes ‘Gold’ With Its Blockchain Platform!
At a time when mining companies need to be more efficient than ever before, the company we are discussing has created a blockchain-based enterprise platform that digitizes and streamlines manual and paper-based processes. It’s the perfect application for what blockchain technology was intended for.
This one-of-a-kind, easy-to-use platform can connect producers, customers and financiers throughout the metals and mining supply chain. This, in turn, leads to:
- Much higher efficiency and transparency
- Much easier, real-time collaboration
- In-depth visibility of upstream and downstream supply chains
- The highest levels of security and privacy
It’s a platform that truly improves efficiency in the mining and metals supply chain and brings trust to the management and trading of natural resources.
The platform also delivers automation, cost savings, security and ESG and regulatory compliance to the transaction participants.
That, in a nutshell, is why so many investors are starting to pay attention to this little-known company. True market transformation often comes from an upstart with a new idea or a new innovation and many are beginning to believe that is exactly what this company has on its hands.
6 Reasons Why We Believe You Should Consider This Up and Coming Company
- Meeting a Big Need: This company has created the ONLY end-to-end enterprise blockchain platform for supply chain digitization – and it has done it at a time when digitization is desperately needed in the marketplace it serves
- Innovative Technology: That platform proves real-time visibility into both upstream and downstream supply chains – including logistics, status, specifications, payments and more – helping companies to optimize stockpiles, strengthen resilience and mitigate fraud and credit risks
- Big Name Collaborators: This company has been working with some of the largest sector participants in the world, including Wheaton Precious Metals, ING Bank, BHP, Vale, Kimura Capital, China Baowu and IBM to develop the commercial version of its platform, which was launched earlier this year and is on-boarding both large corporate and SME users across the globe as you read this
- Headstart on the Competition: This company has claimed “first mover advantage” by being the first company to commercialize an end-to-end digital supply chain solution for the mining and metals industry. The company has already completed a number of successful projects, including the first ever blockchain-based iron ore trade – in other words, it has gotten a big jumpstart on any possible competition!
- Additional Profit Streams: New additions to This company’s platform will be available over the coming months to assist the industry with carbon emissions tracking, trade finance and product quality reconciliation (concentrate assay exchanges) – all exciting new growth and profit streams for this company.
- Talented Leadership: this company’s management, board and advisory board possess decades of resource market and technology industry experience, including serving in founding roles for multiple commodity-based blockchain companies – now they are putting their expansive knowledge and experience to work for this company so that it can take the fastest, easiest path to greater success!
This is a rapidly developing story that deserves your immediate attention. I urge you to sign up for our newsletter and learn the name of this little-known company, before more news comes out.
Legal Notice: This website is owned and hosted by Market Tactic Media Ltd. Articles appearing on this website should be considered paid advertisements. Market Tactic Media Ltd. and its owners, managers, employees, and assigns (collectively “the Website Host”) is often paid by marketing companies to host websites on which articles profiling public companies are published. The articles on this website are not, and should not be construed to be, offers to sell or solicitations of an offer to buy any security. Neither the articles on this website nor the Website Host purport to provide a complete analysis of any company or its financial position. The Website Host is not, and does not purport to be, a broker-dealer or registered investment adviser. The articles on this website are not, and should not be construed to be, personalized investment advice directed to or appropriate for any particular investor. Any investment should be made only after consulting a professional investment advisor and only after reviewing the financial statements and other pertinent corporate information about the company. Further, readers are advised to read and carefully consider the Risk Factors identified and discussed in the profiled company’s SEC and/or other government filings. Investing in securities, particularly microcap securities, is speculative and carries a high degree of risk.